allPHO. Online Privacy and Security
Our Online Privacy and Security is organized as follows:
1. PERSONAL INFORMATION
What is Personal Information?
Personal Information is information you knowingly and willingly provide through the use of allPHO, such as your name, address, email address or phone number, social media sign-in information including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram (if applicable), and any other information that is not otherwise publicly available.
How and when do I provide personal information?
- When you register with allPHO, you provide certain Personal Information, including your name, email address, and password.
- When you create a profile for allPHO after registering, you may provide material that may contain Personal Information, such as a personal photo, email address, about/bio, website
- When you post any material (such as User Stuff) on or through allPHO, you may be providing Personal Information.
- When you order products or services through allPHO, you provide your name, credit card information, shipping information, and billing information.
- When you contact us to give feedback or ask a question using the forms provided by us, you provide your name, email address, and your comment, question, or feedback.
- When you participate in our surveys, we may collect additional Personal Information you choose to provide us in responding to our surveys.
- When you contact us by sending us an email, we will collect your email address, any Personal Information contained in the email, and any Personal Information attached to the email.
2. USE OF INFORMATION
We use your information for the following general purposes: to fulfill your requests for products and services, administrative purposes, to improve our services, to contact you, and for internal business purposes. Please be assured that we do not use the email addresses that you enter to send any type of direct marketing to your friends and family. When you add personal messages to your products, an order-processing representative may view your message. However, third parties are not allowed to view or use this information. We use anonymous information, such as that pertaining to web or mobile pages you have viewed, in order to analyze trends, track user’s movements, provide a better user experience and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. We do not use this data in a manner that would identify you personally.
3. AUTHORIZED THIRD PARTIES
We use third-party service providers to serve ads on our behalf across the Internet and sometimes on our Sites and Apps. They may collect anonymous information about your visits to our Sites and Apps and your interaction with our products and services. They may also use information about your visits to our Sites and Apps and other sites and mobile applications to target ads for products and services. For instance, they may collect web log data from you (such as IP address and information about your browser or operating system) or place or recognize a unique cookie on your browser to enable you to receive customized ads. Through this process, demographic or other interest data may be associated with your browser or device in a non-personally identifiable manner. No personally identifiable information is collected in this process. They do not know the name, address, email address, phone number or any personally identifiable information about the user.
The NAI (Network Advertising Initiative) allows for the central opting out of all of its members’ cookies from a single opt-out page. If you prefer not to receive relevant advertising on web pages, please click on the following link: http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/. If you delete your cookies, use a different browser or buy a new computer, you will need to renew your opt-out choice.
4. allPHO Data Retention Policy
All photos uploaded to our site are deleted 30 days after upload date, unless we believe that we need to retain it for longer in order to investigate or report a bug or malicious attack. We do not have backup storage of our log files.
Aggregated data about visitors to our website – which we will not link back to individual visitors – is maintained indefinitely.
Email addresses submitted to subscribe to mailings lists are retained until the associated users ask to remove their names from the mailing list, except that copies of the mailing list may be retained for one year in backup storage. In the unlikely event that we have technical problems that cause us to revert to a backup copy of a mailing list, our systems may restore a previously removed address to a mailing list. Removal from our mailing list might then require the user to request removal a second time.
Any information you provide us via email or our Contact Page on our website (as well as responses, if any, to your inquiry or comment) may be retained indefinitely.
5. INFORMATION SHARING
Under the following circumstances, we may be required to share your personal information:
- If we respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process, or if we need to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- If we believe it is necessary to restrict or inhibit any user from using any of our Sites and Apps, including, without limitation, by means of “hacking” or defacing any portion thereof.
6. CHILDREN’S INFORMATION
Our Sites and Apps are not intended for children, and we will not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children. If we become aware that a subscriber is under the age of 13, we will remove their personally identifiable information from our files.
7. ACCESS TO YOUR ACCOUNT INFORMATION AND PREFERENCES
You have the right and ability to edit your member account information on allPHO at any time. You can opt in or out of receiving future communications from us about special offers and new product information, you can unsubscribe by following instructions contained in the messages you receive, or you can change your marketing preferences by contacting us through the Contact Us page of any of our brands. We do reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to the services we provide, such as service announcements and administrative messages. We do not offer you the opportunity to opt-out of receiving those communications.
8. CONFIDENTIALITY AND SECURITY
We use a secure server (SSL) to encrypt your personal financial information. We use other physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect the security and confidentiality of the information we have collected, and to prevent unauthorized access to or disclosure of your information.
9. THIRD PARTY SITES
10. CLASS ACTION WAIVER
ANY DISPUTE RESOLUTION PROCEEDINGS, WHETHER IN ARBITRATION OR COURT, WILL BE CONDUCTED ONLY ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS AND NOT IN A CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE ACTION OR AS A NAMED OR UNNAMED MEMBER IN A CLASS, CONSOLIDATED, REPRESENTATIVE OR PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL LEGAL ACTION. YOUR ACCESS AND CONTINUED USE OF ANY PARTS OF allPHO SIGNIFIES YOUR EXPLICIT CONSENT TO THIS WAIVER.
12. QUESTIONS AND SUGGESTIONS